IOPLL Intel® FPGA IP Core User Guide
|Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Suite 18.1|
The IOPLL Intel® FPGA IP core allows you to configure the settings of the Intel® Arria® 10 and Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX I/O PLL.
IOPLL IP core supports the following features:
- Supports six different clock feedback modes: direct, external feedback, normal, source synchronous, zero delay buffer, and LVDS mode.
- Generates up to nine clock output signals for the Intel® Arria® 10 and Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX devices.
- Switches between two reference input clocks.
- Supports adjacent PLL (adjpllin) input to connect with an upstream PLL in PLL cascading mode.
- Generates the Memory Initialization File (.mif) and allows PLL dynamic reconfiguration.
- Supports PLL dynamic phase shift.
Did you find the information on this page useful?