1.3. Installing the OPAE Software
Follow these instructions to install the OPAE libraries for ASE. You can skip the steps 1 to 6 if you have already installed OPAE libraries, binaries, include, and ASE libraries as described in Intel Acceleration Stack Quick Start Guide for Intel Programmable Acceleration Card with Intel Arria 10 GX FPGA.
- cd $DCP_LOC/sw
- Install shared libraries at location /usr/lib to link your application:
$ sudo yum install opae-0.13.1-1.x86_64-libs.rpm
- Install the OPAE header at location /usr/include:
$ sudo yum install opae-0.13.1-1.x86_64-devel.rpm
- Install the OPAE provided tools at location /usr/bin (for example: fpgaconf, fpgainfo). For more information regarding the tools, refer to the OPAE tools document.
$ sudo yum install opae-0.13.1-1.x86_64-tools.rpm
- Install the ASE related shared libraries at location /usr/lib:
$ sudo yum install opae-0.13.1-1.x86_64-ase.rpm
- Verify the installed libraries files.
$ ls /usr/lib
libopae-c-ase.so libopae-c.so libopae-c.so.0 ….
Extract the OPAE source, the ASE directory within $OPAE_LOC has the required files to run the simulation.
- $ tar xvzf opae-src-0.13.1.tar.gz
- $ cd opae-0.13.1
- $ export OPAE_LOC=`pwd`
Did you find the information on this page useful?