1.6.3. Customization Flow
The customization flow has five steps:
- Check default Reference or Custom Platform with a standard OpenCL kernel.
- Set up project for customization.
- Add components to Custom Platform, including kernel and I/O ring.
- Check compilation results and debug.
- Update Custom Platform with modified files.
The following sections describe how to compile the original Reference Platform with and without platform regeneration and also without any customization. Performing these compilations checks the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ environment and project setup.