The 2023 release of Intel® oneAPI tools will be available in December 2022. Get an advance peek at what is new, plus watch a Q&A with Intel® software experts about all things oneAPI.
Whether you use a single Intel oneAPI tool or all 40-plus of them, this webinar is for you.
Join parallel programming expert James Reinders and oneAPI product manager Kent Moffat for an inside look at the 2023 release.
- A brief overview of the oneAPI programming model and standard
- A summary of new developments, features, and improvements across a select group of optimized tools such as:
- Intel® Distribution for Python*
- Compilers (C, C++, Fortran, SYCL*, OpenMP*)
- Intel® MPI Library
- Threading Building Blocks
- Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
- Intel® VTune™ Profiler
- A Q&A session that gives participants an open forum for oneAPI-related inquiries and discussions
Skill level: Beginner
Get the Software
Get started with oneAPI by downloading the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit—the foundational set of tools and libraries for developing high-performance, data-centric applications across Intel® CPUs, GPUs, and FPGAs.