Signal and Power Integrity Support Center
Tools and Models
- IBIS Models
- SPICE and IBIS_AMI Models
- Board-Level Tools
- Optimize your board-level power distribution network (PDN) with the graphical PDN Design Tool
- Calculate the worst-case simultaneous switching noise (SSN) seen in a design using the
- Stratix® V Early SSN Estimator and user guide (PDF)
- Stratix® II GX Early SSN Estimator and user guide (PDF)
- Stratix® III Early SSN Estimator and user guide (PDF)
- Arria® V Early SSN Estimator and user guide (PDF)
- Purchase the Transceiver Signal Integrity Development Kit, Stratix® IV GX Edition to evaluate transceiver signal integrity and interoperability
- Visit the Board Design Resource Center to view all the tools and models for your Intel® FPGA designs
Signal Integrity Education
Learn more about signal integrity simulation tools and services provided by our partners.
Get design assistance from our design services partners.
Intel® develops FPGAs, SoCs and CPLDs using advanced process technologies that provide fast performance and high-logic density. The Power Management Resource Center helps you:
- Understand power consumption considerations when planning system designs
- Estimate power requirements throughout the entire design flow
- Meet demanding power requirements using Intel Enpirion® Power Solution DC-DC converters featuring integrated inductors to deliver an industry-leading combination of high efficiency, small footprint, and low-noise performance
- Manage and deliver power requirements using solutions from leading power-IC companies
Learn about FPGA power usage.
Learn how to choose a regulated voltage supply.
Describes proper bypassing and decoupling techniques.
Learn more about Enpirion power products.
Learn about power consumption and thermal management.