1.6. Setting Up the Board
- Set the DIP switches on the daughter card as follows: Set DIP switch SW1 to indicate cube ID 0:
Switch Function Setting 1 CUB Open 2 CUB Open 3 CUB Open 4 — Don't Care Switch Function Setting 1 CLK1_FSEL0 Open (125 MHz) 2 CLK1_FSEL1 Open (125 MHz) 3 CLK1_SEL Open (Crystal) 4 — Don't Care
- Connect the HMC daughter card to the Arria 10 FPGA Development Kit using the daughter card's J8 and J10 connectors.
- Set the jumpers on the Arria 10 GX FPGA Development Kit:
Figure 7. Arria 10 GX FPGA Development Kit and HMC Daughter Card
- Add shunts to the J8 jumper to select 1.5 V as the VCCIO setting for FMC connector B.
- Add shunts to the J11 jumper to select 1.8 V as the VCCIO setting for FMC connector A.
Did you find the information on this page useful?