1.22. Device Security
Building on top of the robust security features present in the previous generation devices, Intel® Stratix® 10 TX devices include a number of new and innovative security enhancements. These features are also managed by the SDM, tightly coupling device configuration and reconfiguration with encryption, authentication, key storage and anti-tamper services.
Security services provided by the SDM include:
- Bitstream encryption
- Multi-factor authentication
- Hard encryption and authentication acceleration; AES-256, SHA-256/384, ECDSA-256/384
- Volatile and non-volatile encryption key storage and management
- Boot code authentication for the HPS
- Physically Unclonable Function (PUF) service
- Updateable configuration process
- Secure device maintenance and upgrade functions
- Side channel attack protection
- Scripted response to sensor inputs and security attacks, including selective sector zeroization
- Readback, JTAG and test mode disable
- Enhanced response to single-event upsets (SEU)
- Black key provisioning
- Physical anti-tamper
See the Intel® Stratix® 10 Device Security User Guide for a complete list of all security features.
The SDM and associated security services provide a robust, multi-layered security solution for your Intel® Stratix® 10 TX design.
|Intel® Stratix® 10 Family Variant||Bitstream Authentication||Advanced Security Features 8|
|TX||All devices||-AS suffix part number required|
Did you find the information on this page useful?