AN 848: Implementing Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Triple-Rate SDI II with Nextera FMC Daughter Card Reference Design
Configuring the FPGA
Before configuring the FPGA, ensure the following tasks are completed:
- The Intel® FPGA Download Cable II driver is installed on the host computer
- The Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX FPGA Development Kit is powered on
- No other running application is using the JTAG chain
To configure the FPGA, follow these steps:
- In the Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer, select Hardware Setup>USB-Blaster II [USB-1].
- Click Auto Detect to display the devices in the JTAG chain. Select 10M08SA for device 1 and 10CX220Y for device 2.
- Right click 10CX220Y and select Change File. Choose the appropriate SRAM Object File (.sof) from the /quartus directory. Click Open.
- Turn on Program/Configure for the .sof file.
- Click Start to program the image into the FPGA.
Figure 5. Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer
Did you find the information on this page useful?