Setting Up Loopback Mode for Intel® Arria® 10 GX Transceiver SI Development Kit
Follow these steps to setup loopback mode on Intel® Arria® 10 GX Transceiver SI Development Kit.
- Remove the Aquantia's 28nm AQrate* ARQ105 evaluation board from the Intel® Arria® 10 GX Transceiver SI Development Kit and connect the SFP+ loopback adapter module to the SFP+ connector on both the development kits.
- Verify the Clock Control on both the development kit are set to the following values:
- Y5 is set to 644.53125 MHz
- Y6 is set to 125 MHz
- Set correct port ID for the System Console, if you are using the same host for both Intel® Arria® 10 GX Transceiver SI Development Kit. Refer to Setting Up Intel Arria 10 GX Transceiver SI Development Kit to setup the System Console's port ID.
- System Console from LL10G_10G_USXGMII/hwtesting/system_console_pod13_A is set to 0.
- System Console from LL10G_10G_USXGMII/hwtesting/system_console_pod13_B is set to 1.
- Run the basic packet transmission test using the following command and observe the transmission result for error packets.
TEST_EXT_LB <channel> <speed> <burst_size>
Did you find the information on this page useful?