1. AN 320: Using Intel® FPGA IP Evaluation Mode
|Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Suite 17.1|
Some Intel® FPGA IP cores require purchase of a separate license for production use. The Intel® FPGA IP Evaluation Mode allows you to evaluate these licensed Intel® FPGA IP cores in simulation and hardware, before deciding to purchase a full production IP core license. You can evaluate any of the following with the Intel® FPGA IP Evaluation Mode:
- Simulate the behavior of a licensed IP core in your system.
- Verify the functionality, size, and speed of the IP core quickly and easily.
- Generate time-limited device programming files for designs that include IP cores.
- Program a device with your IP core and verify your design in hardware.
Did you find the information on this page useful?