An example TCL script is included with the Avery simulation scripts (modelsim/msim_setup_avery.tcl). However, many file names are uniquely generated when you create the example design, so you must modify this TCL script to incorporate the correct file names.
- Open the modelsim/msim_setup_avery.tcl in a text editor.
- Open the auto-generated msim_setup.tcl file in a text editor. By default this file is located at <Example_Design_Directory>/pcie_example_design_tb/pcie_example_design_tb/sim/mentor
- Locate the alias com sections of both msim_setup_avery.tcl and msim_setup.tcl. These sections are responsible for compiling all necessary design files.
- Copy the alias com section of msim_setup.tcl and paste it into the alias com section of msim_setup_avery.tcl.
- Close msim_setup.tcl.
- Remove the following final four files from the alias com section of msim_setup_avery.tcl:
- Save and close msim_setup_avery.tcl.
Did you find the information on this page useful?