- FPGA enumeration
- FME device access
- AFU device access
- FPGA memory-mapped I/O (MMIO) register access
- Access Intel® MAX® 10 board management controller (BMC) over SPI bus
- A bitstreaminfo tool that displays authentication information for *.bin files.
- Voltage and power monitoring through OPAE commands
- Memory test over DMA
- Network loopback (NLB) test
- Graceful shutdown support using the fpgad tool
- OPAE software RPMs for use with yum install
|Runtime and Development Installers
||Enables easy installation of the release package for Intel FPGA PAC N3000-N
- Intel® MAX® 10 Root-of-Trust Implementation
- Support for Intel® MAX® 10 BMC firmware, Intel® MAX® 10 FPGA images and FPGA static region user image signing
- OPAE security tools:
- FPGA secure update (fpgasupdate): Remotely updates bitstreams securely.
- PACSign: Enables signing of bitstreams. To use this tool, you must have the capability to generate a public/private key pair and your hardware security module (HSM) must support a Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS)#11 compatible application programming interface (API) to the PACSign tool.
- fpgainfo security command identifies root entry hashes, BMC and user image update counter values and cancelled CSK IDs.
|Extended Operating Range
Platform and telemetry support for applications requiring Telcordia Network Equipment-Building System (NEBS) compliance.
- Board component temperature ratings reviewed and updated
- Improved heatsink
- Board Management Controller (BMC) board temperature thresholds modified:
- Upper warning threshold now 85°C
- Upper fatal threshold now 100°C