126.96.36.199.4. Accessing Downloaded Design Examples
You can create a new project from a design example that you have previously downloaded. Download a design example .par file from an online repository (such as the Intel FPGA Design Store) into your working directory. Designs that you create yourself and store in a local drive also appear as downloaded examples.
To create a new project based on downloaded design examples, follow these steps:
- Download a design example, as Accessing Online Design Examples describes.
- Click the Open Example Project icon on the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition Home page. The Design Example page of the New Project Wizard opens.
- For What is the working directory for this project?, specify the directory location to store your project files.
- Under Find Options, specify the following settings. Refer to Family, Device & Board Settings.
- In Load from, select Downloaded design examples.
- In Family, Intel Quartus Prime version, and Development kit fields select the values to match your target design and board.
- In the design example list, select the design that you want to deploy.
Figure 19. Downloaded Intel Agilex® 7 I/O PLL Reconfiguration Design
- Click Next, and then click Finish. The design extracts to the working directory and opens in the Intel® Quartus® Prime software.