18.104.22.168.2. Accessing Pre-Installed Design Examples
The Intel® Quartus® Prime software installation includes design examples for your immediate use.
You can access the pre-installed design examples while using the Intel® Quartus® Prime software using the following methods:
- Click File > New Project Wizard > Family, Device & Board Settings page.
- Click Open Example Project on the Home tab (Help > Home).
- Click File > Open Example Project.
To create a new project based on pre-installed design examples, follow these steps Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software:
- Click File > Open Example Project. The Design Example page of the New Project Wizard opens.
- For What is the working directory for this project?, specify the directory location to store your project files.
Figure 13. Find Options Locate Pre-Installed Design Example
- Under Find Options, specify the following settings to filter the list of design examples for the target device and board. Also refer to Family, Device & Board Settings.
- In Load from, select the Pre-Installed design examples, repository.
- In Family, select your target FPGA device family.
- In Intel Quartus Prime version, select the software version.
- In Development kit, select the target kit or board.
- Under Design name, select the design example to base your project on.
- Click Next, and then click Finish. The design extracts to the working directory and opens in the Intel® Quartus® Prime software.