6. Intel® Provided FPGA Image
- The PCIe IP core
- The Core Cache Interface protocol (CCI-P) fabric
- DDR4 memory interface controller IP
- QDR4 memory interface controller IP
- 25 GbE physical interface and MACs with pass-through connectivity between Intel® Ethernet Connection C827 Retimer and Intel® Ethernet Controller XL710-BM2
- FPGA Management Engine (FME)
- Nios® core to configure the Intel Ethernet Connection C827 Retimers
- Intel Acceleration Stack User Guide for Intel FPGA Programmable Acceleration Card N3000-N.
The 1024 Mb FPGA flash memory stores two FPGA images. One image is the user image and the other image is a backup factory image. The factory image is only loaded when the user image fails to load from flash to the FPGA.
The Intel® FPGA PAC N3000-N does not support partial reconfiguration. The FPGA image is a full-device bit stream that is loaded when the system is powered up or after you enter a remote system update command.
Did you find the information on this page useful?