1. About this Document 2. System Requirements and Release Installation 3. Installing the OPAE Software Package 4. Identify the FPGA Interface Manager (FIM) and BMC Firmware Version 5. Running FPGA Diagnostics 6. Running the OPAE in a Non-Virtualized Environment 7. Running the OPAE in a Virtualized Environment 8. Intel® Acceleration Stack Quick Start Guide: Intel® FPGA PAC D5005 Archives 9. Document Revision History for Intel® Acceleration Stack Quick Start Guide: Intel® FPGA PAC D5005 A. Handling Graceful Thermal Shutdown B. FPGA Device Access Permission C. Memlock Limit D. Troubleshooting Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
D.1. Why do I see a 'No Suitable slots found' message when running fpgasupdate on my AFU image? D.2. Which environment variables are required? D.3. What actions do I take if I see the error message 'Error enumerating resources: no driver available'? D.4. Command lsmod | grep fpga shows no output after installing the OPAE driver. How to successfully install the OPAE driver? D.5. Command rpm -qa | grep opae does not return the installed opae rpm package. How to successfully install the packages? D.6. What action do I take if the Intel® FPGA PAC D5005 does not show up on the PCIe bus? D.7. Why does the PCIe not detect the Intel® FPGA PAC D5005 card?
2.1. Unpacking the Intel® FPGA PAC
- Intel® FPGA PAC D5005
- Extension mounting bracket
- Mounting screws
Note: The extension mounting bracket and mounting screws may already be installed.
Intel® FPGA PAC D5005 External Hardware Features
- PCIe* 2x4-pin auxiliary power connector
- PCIe* card edge connector
- Two quad small form factor pluggable (QSFP) interfaces
- Card extender mounting bracket
- Card extender mounting screws
Figure 2. Intel® FPGA PAC D5005