1.5. Add Signals to the Simulation
The CLOCK, WE, OFFSET, RESET_N, and RD_DATA signals automatically appear in the Wave window because the top-level design defines these I/O. In addition, you can optionally add internal signals to the simulation.
- In the Objects window, locate the UP_module, DOWN_module, PLL_module, and RAM_module modules.
- In the Objects window, select RAM_module. The module's inputs and outputs display.
Figure 8. Add Signals To Wave Window
- To add the internal signals between the down-counter and dual-port RAM module, right-click rdaddress and then click Add Wave.
- To add the internal signals between the up-counter and dual-port RAM module, right-click wraddress and then click Add Wave. Alternatively, you can drag and drop these signals from the Objects window to the Wave window.
- To generate the waveforms for the new signals you add, click .