Intel FPGA JESD204B IP Core and ADI AD9371 Hardware Checkout Report
The Intel FPGA JESD204B IP Core is a high-speed point-to-point serial interface intellectual property (IP).
The JESD204B IP core has been hardware-tested with a number of selected JESD204B-compliant ADC (analog-to-digital converter) DAC (digital-to-analog) devices.
This report highlights the interoperability of the JESD204B IP core with the AD9371 converter evaluation module (EVM) from Analog Devices Inc. (ADI). The following sections describe the hardware checkout methodology and test results.
The AD9371 is a wideband RF transceiver offering dual channel transmitters and receivers, integrated synthesizers, and digital signal processing functions. Its high speed JESD204B interface supports lane rates up to 6144 Mbps.
- Hardware Requirements
- Hardware Setup
- AD9371 EVM Software Setup
- Hardware Checkout Methodology for JESD204B Transmitter
- JESD204B IP Core and DAC Configurations
- Hardware Checkout Methodology for JESD204B Receiver
- JESD204B IP Core and Main ADC Configurations
- Deterministic Latency (Subclass 1)
- Test Results
- Test Result Comments
- Document Revision History for AN 792: Intel FPGA JESD204B IP Core and ADI AD9371 Hardware Checkout Report
Did you find the information on this page useful?