4. Evaluation Results
|Block||Temperature Sensing Chip Evaluation Board|
|Texas Instruments* 's TMP468||Maxim Integrated* 's MAX31730|
|Intel® Stratix® 10 core fabric||Yes||Yes|
|H-tile or L-tile||Yes||Yes|
The following figures show the setup of the Intel® FPGA board with the Maxim Integrated* and Texas Instruments* evaluation boards.
- A thermal forcer—or alternatively, you can use a temperature chamber—covered and sealed the FPGA and forced the temperature as per the set temperature point.
- During this test, the FPGA remained in unpowered condition to avoid it from generating heat.
- The soak time for each temperature test point was 30 minutes.
- The settings on the evaluation kits used the default settings from the manufacturers.
- After the setup, steps in Offset Compensation were followed for data collection and analysis.
Did you find the information on this page useful?