Release Information for GPIO Intel® FPGA IP GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Features GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Data Paths GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Interface Signals Verifying Resource Utilization and Design Performance GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Parameter Settings Register Packing GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Timing GPIO Intel® FPGA IP Design Examples IP Migration Flow for Arria® V, Cyclone® V, and Stratix® V Devices GPIO Intel® FPGA IP User Guide Archives Document Revision History for GPIO Intel® FPGA IP User Guide: Intel® Arria® 10 and Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Devices
Data Bit-Order for Data Interface
Figure 9. Data Bit-Order ConventionThis figure shows the bit-order convention for the din, dout and oe data signals.
- If the data bus size value is SIZE, the LSB is at the right-most position.
- If the data bus size value is 2 × SIZE, the bus is made of two words of SIZE .
- If the data bus size value 4 × SIZE, the bus is made of four words of SIZE.
- The LSB is in the right-most position of each word.
- The right-most word specifies the first word going out for output buses and the first word coming in for input buses.
Did you find the information on this page useful?