1.6. Simulating External Memory Interface IP With ModelSim
- Launch the Mentor Graphics* ModelSim software and select . Navigate to the sim/ed_sim/mentor directory within the generated design example folder.
- Verify that the Transcript window is displayed at the bottom of the screen. If the Transcript window is not visible, display it by clicking .
- In the Transcript window, run source msim_setup.tcl.
- After source msim_setup.tcl finishes running, run ld_debug in the Transcript window.
- After ld_debug finishes running, verify that the Objects window is displayed. If the Objects window is not visible, display it by clicking .
- In the Objects window, select the signals that you want to simulate by right-clicking and selecting Add Wave.
- After you finish selecting the signals for simulation, execute run -all in the Transcript window. The simulation runs until it is completed.
- If the simulation is not visible, click .
Did you find the information on this page useful?