1. Introduction to Intel® FPGA Software Installation and Licensing 2. System Requirements and Prerequisites 3. Downloading and Installing Intel FPGA Software 4. Licensing Intel® FPGA Software 5. About Intel® FPGA Software License Files A. Getting Hardware Information for License B. Intel FPGA Software Installation and Licensing Archives C. Document Revision History for Intel® FPGA Software Installation and Licensing
3.1. Software Available in the FPGA Software Download Center 3.2. Installation Path 3.3. Downloading and Installing with Individual Executable Files 3.4. Downloading and Installing Using .tar Files 3.5. Setting Intel® Quartus® Prime Environment Variables 3.6. Starting the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software 3.7. Installing Programming Cable Drivers 3.8. Installing and Configuring a JTAG Server 3.9. Adding Device Support and Other Intel FPGA Software to Existing Installation 3.10. Managing Multiple Versions and Copies of Intel FPGA Software 3.11. Updating Intel FPGA Software 3.12. Uninstalling Intel FPGA Software
4.4.1. Intel® Quartus® Prime Software License 4.4.2. Intel® Quartus® Prime Lite Edition Software License 4.4.3. Questa*-Intel® FPGA Edition and Questa*-Intel® FPGA Starter Edition Software License 4.4.4. Intellectual Property (IP) Cores Licenses 4.4.5. Development Kits Containing the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software 4.4.6. Nios® II Embedded Design Suite License 4.4.7. Siemens EDA* AXI Verification IP Suite License (Intel FPGA Edition) 4.4.8. University Program Software Licenses
4.5.1. Installing the FLEXlm License Manager Server Software on Another License Server 4.5.2. Upgrading the FLEXlm License Manager Server Software 4.5.3. (Windows Only) Starting and Stopping the License Server 4.5.4. (Windows Only) Starting the License Server Automatically 4.5.5. Rereading an Existing License File on a License Server
4.6.1. Managing Licensed Users
You can add or remove licensed users for your existing licenses. Licensed users are granted access to their assigned licenses.
- Log in to the Intel® FPGA Self-Service Licensing Center.
- On the menu bar, click Licenses > All Licenses.
- Click the license name for which you want to add or remove a licensed user. License details page displays.
- If you want to add an user, click Add Licensed User, enter the email address, first name, and last name of the licensed user, and click Confirm.
The licensed user receives an email notifying them that they have been added as a licensed user and now have access to the specific license that they have been assigned.
- If you want to remove a licensed user from an existing license, click on the drop-down arrow icon and select Remove Licensed User.
Did you find the information on this page useful?