1. Answers to Top FAQs 2. Overview of the Intel® FPGA Power and Thermal Calculator 3. Estimating Power Consumption with the Intel® FPGA Power and Thermal Calculator 4. Intel® FPGA Power and Thermal Calculator Graphical User Interface 5. Intel® FPGA Power and Thermal Calculator Pages 6. Factors Affecting the Accuracy of the Intel® FPGA PTC 7. Intel® FPGA Power and Thermal Calculator User Guide Archive 8. Document Revision History for the Intel® FPGA Power and Thermal Calculator User Guide A. Measuring Static Power
5.1. Intel® FPGA PTC - Power Summary/Navigation 5.2. Intel® FPGA PTC - Common Page Elements 5.3. Intel® FPGA PTC - Main Page 5.4. Intel® FPGA PTC - Logic Page 5.5. Intel® FPGA PTC - RAM Page 5.6. Intel® FPGA PTC - DSP Page 5.7. Intel® FPGA PTC - Clock Page 5.8. Intel® FPGA PTC - PLL Page 5.9. Intel® FPGA PTC - I/O Page 5.10. Intel® FPGA PTC - Transceiver Page 5.11. Intel® FPGA PTC - HPS Page 5.12. Intel® FPGA PTC - Crypto Page 5.13. Intel FPGA PTC - NOC Page 5.14. Intel® FPGA PTC - HBM Page 5.15. Intel® FPGA PTC - Thermal Page 5.16. Intel® FPGA PTC - Report Page
3.4.2. Exporting, Importing, Duplicating, Renaming, and Deleting Hierarchies in the Intel® FPGA PTC
To export, import, duplicate, rename, and delete design hierarchies in the Intel® FPGA Power and Thermal Calculator (PTC) using the Hierarchy Manager, follow these steps:
- Click View > Hierarchy Manager to display the Hierarchy Manager if not already displayed.
- For any hierarchy in Hierarchy Manager, perform any of the following:
- To duplicate a hierarchy, right-click the hierarchy and select Duplicate.
- To export the hierarchy data to a .ptc file, select a hierarchy and click the Export button. Exporting a hierarchy does not export complete design data, only the selected hierarchy and a minimum set of device-selection fields to allow the exported instance to be opened properly on its own in the PTC.
- To import hierarchy data from a .ptc file, click the Import button. Importing prepends the imported file name to any imported instance paths.
- To rename a hierarchy, click the Rename button. The new hierarchy name can include the pipe character (|) to create new levels of hierarchy.
- To delete a selected hierarchy, click the Delete button. Delete operations cannot be undone, so the PTC prompts you to confirm the delete operation.
- You can also modify the design hierarchy using the Cut, Copy, and Paste commands in the Hierarchy Manager.
Figure 7. Hierarchy Manager Controls
Did you find the information on this page useful?