1.9. Debugging the Intel® Stratix® 10 EMIF Design Example
- To launch the EMIF Debug Toolkit, navigate to .
- Click Initialize Connections.
- Click Link Project to device. A window appears; verify that the correct device is selected and that the correct .sof file is selected.
- Click Create Memory Interface Connection. Accept the default settings by clicking OK.
- Rerun calibration. Produces a calibration report summarizing the calibration status per DQ/DQS group along with the margins for each DQ/DQS pin.
- Driver Margining. Produces a report summarizing the read and write margins per I/O pin. This differs from calibration margining because driver margining is captured during user mode traffic rather than during calibration
- Generate Eye Diagram. Generates read and write eye diagrams for each DQ pin based on calibration data patterns.
- Calibrate Termination. Sweeps different termination values and reports the margins that each termination value provides. Use this feature to help select the optimal termination for the memory interface.
Did you find the information on this page useful?