1.5. Compiling and Testing the Design
- Ensure hardware example design generation is complete.
- Launch the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software and open <project directory>/quartus/c10_hdmi2_demo.qpf.
- Click .
- After successful compilation, a .sof file will be generated in the <project directory>/quartus/output_files folder.
- Connect to the on-board FMC (J7) Bitec HDMI 2.0 FMC Daughter Card.
- Connect TX (P1) of the Bitec HDMI 2.0 FMC Daughter Card to an external video source.
- Connect RX (P2) of the Bitec HDMI 2.0 FMC Daughter Card to an external video sink or video analyzer.
- Ensure all switches on the development board are in default position.
- Configure the selected Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX device on the development board using the generated .sof file ( ).
- The analyzer should display the video generated from the source.
Did you find the information on this page useful?