Real-Time Communication Demo
- Does not useIntel® TCC Modein the BIOS, so the platform is not optimized for real-time tasks.
- Uses raw sockets (AF_PACKET) to send or receive data over the network. Network traffic competes with TCC network packets.
- Does not use L2/L3 cache usage optimizations, so data processed on the same core evicts TCC data from the cache and increases the time to access the data.
- UsesIntel® TCC Modeset toONin the BIOS so the platform is optimized for real-time task executions.
- Uses the eXpress Data Path (AF_XDP) packets optimized for packet processing time. Packets will travel to the memory faster.
- Uses theSoftware SRAMfeature to keep data in the cache with a predictable access time.