For detailed installation instructions on how to install Install Intel® Arc Control, see below.
Minimum System Requirements for Intel® Arc Control
- 11th Generation Intel® Core processor or newer or an Intel® Arc™ Dedicated Graphics card
- Windows® 10 version 2004 or higher
- Windows 11* version 21H2 or higher
- Intel® Graphics driver version 220.127.116.115 or newer
- Intel® Driver & Support Assistant version 18.104.22.168 or newer
- Internet connection
|Note||The Intel® Arc Control application is not supported on Linux*.|
Steps to Install
- Check your system meets the minimum system requirements listed above.
- Download and install the Intel Graphics 22.214.171.12477 or newer. The installer will install the Intel Graphics driver and Intel Arc Control components. For driver installation instructions, see How to Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 & Windows 11*.
- Reboot the system once the driver installation is complete.
|How to Identify Your Intel® Graphics in Windows*|
|How to Determine Your Operating System|
|Information on Intel® Arc Control|
|Intel® Driver & Support Assistant FAQ|
|How to Install the Intel® Graphics Command Center|