6.2. Implementation of CvP Update Mode
CvP update mode is a reconfiguration scheme to deliver an updated bitstream to a target device after the device enters user mode.
You must specify CvP update mode in the Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro Edition software by selecting the CvP Settings Initialization and Update.
- Instantiating the PCIe Hard IP
- Setting Up the CvP Parameters
- Setting Up the Base Revision
- Creating a Reserved Core Partition
- Defining a Logic Lock Region
- Compiling and Exporting the Root Partition
- Setting Up and Compile the Updated Revision
- Converting the SOF File
- Programming the Core RBF file from the Updated Revision via PCIe Link
Did you find the information on this page useful?