B.19. Adding Floating Seats
- Log in to the Intel® FPGA Self-Service Licensing Center.
- On the menu bar, click Licenses > All Licenses.
- Click the license name for which you want to add or remove a licensed user. License details page displays.
- On the drop-down menu in the Actions bar, click Merge Seats.
- Enter the number of seats to add.
- Select the license that you want to merge these seats into.
- Click Save.
Floating License Example
If you have an existing floating license with ten seats that expires in five months and you purchase two additional seats, your updated floating license maintenance subscription might expire in seven months for all twelve seats.
Did you find the information on this page useful?