1. Introduction to Intel® FPGA Software Installation and Licensing 2. System Requirements and Prerequisites 3. Downloading and Installing Intel FPGA Software 4. Licensing Intel® FPGA Software 5. About Intel® FPGA Software License Files A. Getting Hardware Information for License B. Intel FPGA Software Installation and Licensing Archives C. Document Revision History for Intel® FPGA Software Installation and Licensing
3.1. Software Available in the Download Center 3.2. Installation Path 3.3. Downloading and Installing with Individual Executable Files 3.4. Downloading and Installing Using .tar Files 3.5. Intel® Quartus® Prime Environment Variables 3.6. Starting the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software 3.7. Installing Programming Cable Drivers 3.8. Installing and Configuring a JTAG Server 3.9. Adding Device Support and Other Intel FPGA Software to Existing Installation 3.10. Managing Multiple Versions and Copies of Intel FPGA Software 3.11. Updating Intel FPGA Software 3.12. Uninstalling Intel FPGA Software
4.4.1. Intel® Quartus® Prime Software License 4.4.2. Questa*-Intel® FPGA Edition and Questa*-Intel® FPGA Starter Edition Software License 4.4.3. Intel® Quartus® Prime Lite Edition Software License 4.4.4. Intellectual Property (IP) Cores Licenses 4.4.5. Development Kits Containing the Intel® Quartus® Prime Software 4.4.6. Nios® II Embedded Design Suite License 4.4.7. Siemens EDA* AXI Verification IP Suite License (Intel FPGA Edition) 4.4.8. University Program Software Licenses
4.5.1. Installing the FLEXlm License Manager Server Software on Another License Server 4.5.2. Upgrading the FLEXlm License Manager Server Software 4.5.3. (Windows Only) Starting and Stopping the License Server 4.5.4. (Windows Only) Starting the License Server Automatically 4.5.5. Rereading an Existing License File on a License Server
4.6.1. Managing Licensed Users
You can assign or change users for your existing licenses. Licensed users are granted access to their assigned licenses.
- Log on to your My Intel account from www.intel.com.
- Access the Self‑Service Licensing Center.
- In the Products and Users tab, click the License User icon for the license you want to update in the Licensed User column of the My Altera Software and IP Products table.
- In the User Information box, type the name and email address of the licensed user, and then click Save.
The licensed user receives an email notifying them that they have been added as a licensed user and now have access to the specific license that they have been assigned.