126.96.36.199.1. IP Configuration Tab
- MAC and PHY IP cores
- Number of channels
- Loopback mode
In this section, the value for Number of Channels option must be the same as the NUM_CHANNELS parameter you set in the top level design file. The default value is “2” because the design has been pre-compiled with two channels.
When specifying the number of channels, select All if you want all the multi-channel IPs to have the same configuration setting.
Loopback Mode Configuration
In this section, you can select None for no loopback in external loopback test, Avalon-ST RX to TX for reverse loopback at the Avalon-ST interface, or PHY Serial Loopback for internal loopback at the serial interface.
- MAC TX Address Insertion as Source Address
- MAC RX Address for filtering
- MAC TX/RX Frame Length
- TX CRC insertion
- TX Pad insertion
- RX pad & CRC removal
- Disable promiscuous mode
- Speed mode (10M/100M/1G/10G)
- Copper duplex setting (Full duplex/Half duplex)
- Autonegotiation (Enable/Disable)
- Autonegotiation mode (Fiber/Copper)