1.1. Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ Standard Edition Programming Guide Prerequisites
Before using the Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™ or the Intel® FPGA Runtime Environment (RTE) for OpenCL to program your device, familiarize yourself with the respective getting started guides. This document assumes that you have performed the following tasks:
- For developing and deploying OpenCL kernels, download the tar file and run the installers to install the SDK, the Intel® Quartus® Prime software, and device support.
- For deployment of OpenCL kernels, download and install the RTE.
- If you want to use the SDK or the RTE to program an Intel® SoC FPGA, you also have to download and install the Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite (EDS).
- Install and set up your FPGA board.
- Verify that board installation is successful, and the board functions correctly.
If you have not performed the tasks described above, refer to the SDK's getting starting guides for more information.
Did you find the information on this page useful?