A newer version of this document is available. Customers should click here to go to the newest version.
1. About the F-Tile Serial Lite IV Intel® FPGA IP User Guide 2. F-Tile Serial Lite IV Intel® FPGA IP Overview 3. Getting Started 4. Functional Description 5. Parameters 6. F-Tile Serial Lite IV Intel® FPGA IP Interface Signals 7. Designing with F-Tile Serial Lite IV Intel® FPGA IP 8. F-Tile Serial Lite IV Intel® FPGA IP User Guide Archives 9. Document Revision History for the F-Tile Serial Lite IV Intel® FPGA IP User Guide
7.1. Reset Guidelines
Follow these reset guidelines to implement your system-level reset.
- Tie tx_pcs_fec_phy_reset_n and rx_pcs_fec_phy_reset_n signals together on the system level in order to reset the TX and RX PCS simultaneously.
- Assert tx_pcs_fec_phy_reset_n, rx_pcs_fec_phy_reset_n, tx_core_rst_n, rx_core_rst_n, and reconfig_reset signals at the same time. Refer to Reset and Link Initialization for more information about the IP reset and initialization sequences.
- Hold tx_pcs_fec_phy_reset_n, and rx_pcs_fec_phy_reset_n signals low, and reconfig_reset signal high and wait for tx_reset_ack and rx_reset_ack to properly reset the F-tile hard IP and the reconfiguration blocks.
- To achieve fast link-up between FPGA devices, reset the connected F-Tile Serial Lite IV Intel® FPGA IPs at the same time. Refer to F-Tile Serial Lite IV Intel® FPGA IP Design Example User Guide for information about monitoring the IP TX and RX link using the toolkit.
Did you find the information on this page useful?