The following table lists the available Intel® MPI Library compiler commands with their underlying compilers and programming languages.
|Compiler Command||Underlying Compiler||Supported Languages|
|mpifc.bat||ifort.exe||Fortran 77/Fortran 95|
|Microsoft* Visual C++* Compilers|
|Intel® Fortran, C++ Compilers|
|mpiifort.bat||ifort.exe||Fortran 77/Fortran 95|
Notes on Compiler Commands
- Compiler commands are available only in the Intel MPI Library Software Development Kit (SDK).
- For the supported versions of the listed compilers, refer to the Intel® MPI Library System Requirements.
- To display mini-help of a compiler command, execute it without any parameters.
- Compiler wrapper scripts are located in the <install-dir>\bin directory.
- The environment settings can be established by running the <install-dir>\env\vars.bat file. To use a specific library configuration, pass the release or debug arguments to the script to switch to the corresponding configuration. The ordinary multi-threaded optimized library is chosen by default. Alternatively, you can use the I_MPI_LIBRARY_KIND environment variable to specify a configuration and source the script without arguments.
- Ensure that the corresponding underlying compiler is already in your PATH. If you use Intel® compilers, run the vars.bat file from the installation directory to set up the compiler environment.
Did you find the information on this page useful?