|Return to the Open Frame Capture window in case of a frame, or to the Multiframe View in case of a stream. You can use the Backspace key instead.
|Frame Overview pane
Get the following statistical information for the analyzed frame:
- Performance statistics, if available for your target system:
- Duration of the full frame, in microseconds (us).
- Duration of the selected events, in microseconds (us).
- Theoretical frame rate for the whole frame, in frames per second (FPS), based on the full frame duration.
- Time difference between the original and the modified frame. This value is shown during experiments with render states or in case of frame resources modifications.
- The total number of events in the frame, and the number of events currently selected in the Main bar chart and API Log pane.
Revert All Modifications button
| Turns off all performed experiments.
|| Receive messages and non-critical errors.
If more than one message is open, use the Up
arrows to navigate between messages.
|Frame Info button
||Get the following properties of the analyzed frame:
- Intel® GPA version
- App name
- API used
- Frame resolution
- Name of the system on which the frame was captured
- Hardware and software of the system on which the frame was captured
- Hardware and software of the system on which the frame was played back
- Import new Python plugins or reload existing into the Graphics Frame Analyzer.
- Restore the default user interface layout
- Change the color scheme of the Graphics Frame Analyzer interface
- Change the size of the Graphics Frame Analyzer screen and the screen elements
|Send feedback button
Send feedback to the Intel® GPA technical support.
Open the Intel® GPA online documentation.