Use the Graphics Monitor control panel to configure general and appearance settings, and specify a list of remote systems for analysis.
The panel includes the following controls:
- System Information control provides information about the Intel® GPA version installed on the system and extended system information. You can copy the system information to the clipboard or save it to a .txt file.
- Settings control provides access to the Settings panel.
- Send Feedback control opens a form to send feedback to the Intel® GPA technical support.
- Help control provides access to the Intel® GPA user guide (this document).
- General Settings:
- Use the Capture Files Location option to set a folder to save captured frames, traces or streams. The folder is defined as Current when you open Frame Capture or Trace Capture windows.
- Appearance Settings:
- Use the Color Schema setting to change the color schema of the Graphics Monitor interface: Light (default) or Dark.
- Use the UI Scale setting to change the size of the Graphics Monitor window and its elements to Small, Medium, or Large (default).
- Additional Settings:
- Use the Monitor IP Addresses field to identify network IP address(es) of the local system.
- Use the Authorized IP addresses field to view and change the list of target systems authorized to connect to your host system. In this field, you can view and change the list of analysis systems authorized to connect to your target system automatically:
- To authorize a new analysis system, type in a new IP address, and then click the check mark button.
- To forget an analysis system, select its IP address in the list, and then click the X button.
When a remote host system tries to connect to the local system, a notification message displays asking you to accept the connection.