The insatiable demand for compute resources continues to drive the need for ever larger on-premise systems. Simultaneously, the use of public cloud compute resources has also grown with companies like Amazon Web Services (AWS)*, Google Cloud Platform* service, Microsoft Azure*, and others.
In both cases, the key to great application performance is twofold: optimized parallel code and optimized use of the appropriate system resources.
This webinar shows you how it is done.
Join Intel technical consulting engineer Jennifer DiMatteo to learn the best practices of preparing, analyzing, setting up, and running HPC applications on-premise and in the cloud. Topics include:
- Overview of parallelizing your code to exploit the power of modern hardware
- Overview of public cloud resources—AWS, Google Cloud Platform service, and Microsoft Azure
- A walk-through of performance analysis tools—Intel® VTune™ Profiler and Intel® Advisor
- How to get and use the latest runtimes for your cloud service provider
- Large cloud service provider optimizations and how to set them up using Intel® Distribution for Python* and associated packages optimized by Intel