Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit
Accelerate Development of Smart, Connected Devices
Speed Up Development for Solutions That Run at the Network's Edge
The Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit is tailored for developers who are bringing the power of big data technology to global IoT edge innovations—healthcare, smart cities, industrial, retail, transportation, security, and more. Its build and analysis tools and libraries are enhanced to help with system design, development, and deployment across CPU, GPU, FPGA, and other accelerator architectures.
These modern IoT edge workloads are incredibly diverse, and so are the architectures on which they run. No single architecture is best for every workload. The toolkit’s benefits include:
- Enhanced build and analysis tools and libraries to help with system design, development, and deployment across Intel® CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures
- Faster integration across the software stack, optimized performance and power efficiency, and improved time to market
- Integration with Intel’s performance libraries and parallel programming models such as OpenMP* and Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
- Seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems
- System behavioral analysis, including power-related metrics and hardware-specific optimizations
This toolkit is an add-on to the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit (Base Kit). As such, it requires the Base Kit for full functionality, including access to the Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler, powerful performance libraries, and advanced analysis tools.
Download the Toolkit
Speed up development for applications and solutions that run at the network's edge with build and analysis tools and libraries enhanced for system design, development, and deployment across CPU, GPU, FPGA, and other accelerator architectures.
Purchase with Priority Support
Submit questions, problems, and other technical support issues through direct and private interactions with Intel’s engineers.
Stay in the Know with All Things CODE
Sign up to receive the latest trends, tutorials, tools, training, and more to
help you write better code optimized for CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other
accelerators—stand-alone or in any combination.
Product and Performance Information
Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.