The Intel® oneAPI IoT Toolkit is tailored for developers who are bringing the power of big data technology to global IoT edge innovations—healthcare, smart homes, industrial, retail, aerospace, security, and more. Its build and analysis tools and libraries are enhanced to help with system design, development, and deployment across CPU, GPU, FPGA, and other accelerator architectures.
These modern IoT edge workloads are incredibly diverse, and so are the architectures on which they run. No single architecture is best for every workload. The toolkit’s benefits include:
- Enhanced build and analysis tools and libraries to help with system design, development, and deployment across Intel® CPU, GPU, and FPGA architectures
- Faster integration across the software stack, optimized performance and power efficiency, and improved time to market
- Integration with Intel’s performance libraries and parallel programming models such as OpenMP* and Intel® oneAPI Threading Building Blocks
- Seamless compatibility with popular compilers, development environments, and operating systems
- Threading, memory, and persistent memory debugging early in the design cycle
- System behavioral analysis, including power-related metrics and hardware-specific optimizations
This toolkit is an add-on to the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit (Base Kit). As such, it requires the Base Kit for full functionality, including access to the Intel® Distribution for Python*, the Intel® oneAPI DPC++/C++ Compiler, powerful data-centric libraries, and advanced analysis tools.
See All Toolkits