Intel® oneAPI Toolkits Installation Guides
Refer to Intel® oneAPI toolkits page to explore what's inside each toolkit and navigate to toolkit download.
The following documents provide detailed instructions on how to get and install Intel® oneAPI toolkits using different installer modes and package managers:
- Intel® oneAPI Toolkits Installation Guide for Linux* OS
- Intel® oneAPI Toolkits Installation Guide for Windows*
- Intel® oneAPI Toolkits Installation Guide for macOS*
For developing and running applications for GPU, please install Intel® Graphics Driver.
For instructions on how to install Intel® oneAPI toolkits in multi-machine environment when using Intel GPU accelerators, refer to Installing Intel® oneAPI Toolkits and Intel® Graphics Compute Runtime in HPC Cluster Environment.
- Cloud CI systems enable you to build and test your software automatically. See the oneapi-ci GitHub repo for examples of configuration files that use oneAPI for the popular cloud CI systems.
After successfully installing Intel® oneAPI Toolkits explore Get Started guides to learn more and start using tools in the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits
- Get Started with the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit for Linux*
- Get Started with the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit for Windows*
- Get Started with the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit for macOS*
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation. No product or component can be absolutely secure. Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
No license (express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise) to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document.
The products described may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.
Intel disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as well as any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade.