Deliver reliable applications. Locate and debug threading, memory, and persistent memory errors early in the design cycle to avoid costly errors later.
Solve Memory and Threading Problems Early
Memory errors and nondeterministic threading errors are difficult to find without the right tool. Intel® Inspector is designed to find these errors. It is a dynamic memory and threading error debugger for C, C++, and Fortran applications that run on Windows* and Linux*.
- Save money: locate the root cause of memory, threading, and persistence errors before you release.
- Save time: simplify the diagnosis of difficult errors by breaking into the debugger just before the error occurs.
- Save effort: use your normal debug or production build to catch and debug errors. Check all code, including third-party libraries with unavailable sources.
Download as Part of the Toolkit
Intel Inspector is included as part of the Intel® oneAPI HPC Toolkit. Get the toolkit to analyze, optimize, and deliver applications that scale.
Download the Stand-Alone Version
A stand-alone download of Intel Inspector is available. You can download binaries from Intel or choose your preferred repository.
Develop in the Cloud
Build and optimize oneAPI multiarchitecture applications using the latest optimized Intel® oneAPI and AI tools, and test your workloads across Intel® CPUs and GPUs. No hardware installations, software downloads, or configuration necessary. Free for 120 days with extensions possible.
- Threading and memory debugger: IA-32 or Intel® 64 architecture processors that support Intel® Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 instructions
- Persistence Inspector: 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors
Host operating systems:
- Intel® C++ and Intel® Fortran Compilers
- Microsoft Visual C++* compiler
- GNU Compiler Collection (GCC)*
For more information, see the release notes.
- Microsoft Visual Studio* IDE
- Eclipse* IDE
- Stand-alone, interface-based application
- Command line
Parallelization model support for the threading debugger:
- Threading Building Blocks (TBB)
- Parallel language extensions for the Intel C++ Compiler
- Microsoft PPL*
- Win32* and POSIX threads
- Intel® MPI Library
- Intel® Debugger
- GNU Project Debugger (GDB)*
- Visual Studio debugger
Stay in the Know with All Things CODE
Sign up to receive the latest trends, tutorials, tools, training, and more to
help you write better code optimized for CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs, and other
accelerators—stand-alone or in any combination.