This page provides the current Release Notes for Intel® Inspector. The notes are categorized by year, from newest to oldest, with individual releases listed within each year.
Click a version to expand it into a summary of new features and changes in that version since the last release, and access the download buttons for the detailed release notes, which include important information, such as pre-requisites, software compatibility, installation instructions, and known issues.
You can copy a link to a specific version's section by clicking the chain icon next to its name.
All files are in PDF format - Adobe Reader* (or compatible) required.
To get product updates, log in to the Intel® Software Development Products Registration Center.
For questions or technical support, visit Intel® Software Developer Support.
- Directory layout change support.
- Intel ® Inspector has been updated to include recent versions of 3rd party components, which include functional and security updates. Customers should update to the latest version as it becomes available.
The modulefile included with Intel Inspector 2024.0 incorrectly derives the component root path as "/". This file is located at:
Workarounds for this issue include:
1. Click here to download the fixed tcl file and replace the existing 2024.0 file.
2. Instead of using "module load" to set up the environment variables, run:
$ source <install-dir>/inspector/latest/inspxe-vars.sh
- Improved Directory Layout - The Unified Directory Layout is implemented in 2024.0. If you have multiple toolkit versions installed, the Unified layout ensures that your development environment contains the correct component versions for each installed version of the toolkit. For detailed information about the Unified layout, refer to Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit Release Notes.
Previous Intel® Inspector Releases
Notices and Disclaimers
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
No product or component can be absolutely secure.
Your costs and results may vary.
© Intel Corporation. Intel, the Intel logo, and other Intel marks are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
No license (express or implied, by estoppel or otherwise) to any intellectual property rights is granted by this document.
The products described may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.
Intel disclaims all express and implied warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, as well as any warranty arising from course of performance, course of dealing, or usage in trade.