- Is the mode for floating-point operations. Possible values are:
- Tells the compiler to speculate on floating-point operations.
- Tells the compiler to disable speculation if there is a possibility that the speculation may cause a floating-point exception.
- Tells the compiler to disable speculation on floating-point operations.
- This is the same as specifying strict.
- The compiler speculates on floating-point operations. This is also the behavior when optimizations are enabled. However, if you specify no optimizations (-O0on Linux*;), the default is/Odon Windows*-fp-speculation=safe(Linux*)or./Qfp-speculation:safe(Windows*)