Hiring Process and Tips
Jobs at Intel
Interviewing for a job at Intel
If you are selected for an interview, an Intel representative will contact you directly to make the necessary arrangements.
Want to make a good first impression at your interview? Here are some tips:
- We use behavioral-based and technical interviews to get to know you. What makes you passionate? What have you accomplished so far? We believe in two-way dialog, so prepare to ask us questions as well!
- Check out information we've gathered for you on how to get and prepare for an interview.
- Join the conversation on our Jobs@Intel Blog where we feature employees talking about jobs, careers, and life at Intel. We also have posts with insightful recruiter tips on how to stand out from the crowd.
- Explore Life at Intel; meet our people and discover firsthand the benefits of being an Intel employee.
- Also consider using our other social media channels to do more research and prepare for your interview.
After your interview, we will contact you with the results. Because the follow-up timing can vary, we suggest that you clarify the timeline during your interview.
For more information, check out our FAQs within the Candidate Help Desk.