Intel® FPGA Software Download and Installation Support
Guide on how to download and install the Intel® FPGA Software.
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Pro, Standard, and Lite Edition software (includes the Nios® II EDS plug-in and IP Library)
- Intel® Quartus® Prime Help
- Questa*-Intel® FPGA Edition software
- DSP Builder for Intel® FPGAs
- FLEXlm license server software
- Intel® Advanced Link Analyzer
- Stand-alone Intel® Quartus® Prime Programmer and Tools
- Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler
- Intel® FPGA Power and Thermal Calculator
- Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite (SoC EDS)
- Ashling* RiscFree* IDE for Intel FPGAs
- Intel® FPGA AI Suite
- Intel® Simics® simulator for Intel FPGAs (new)
- Ensure your system meets the hardware and software requirements.
- Ensure that your operating system is supported. Refer to Operating System Requirement for more information.
- Check if the disk space is sufficient for the Intel FPGA software installation.
- If you are running any antivirus software, temporarily disable it during the Intel Quartus Prime software download and installation process.
- Install with Administrator privileges.
- Verify the SHA1 checksum values of the installation files to detect any file corruption.
Retry the download and installation process with the latest software packages.