You can manually find an older graphics driver on the Download Center by following the steps below.
- Identify the Intel® Processor number and note the Intel® Processor (example: i7-10750H).
- Press on the Windows key Windows key on your keyboard and start typing System, choose System Information. This will show the processor information such as the processor number.
- Go to the Download Center and enter the processor number (identified in step 1) in the search bar.
- Filter by the Drivers Download Type and select the desired driver group.
- Select a previous graphics driver version by choosing it from the Version drop-down menu.
Older graphics driver versions not listed in the Download Center may be available at your computer manufacturer's site.
Reasons for Installing an Older Graphics Driver Version:
- To resolve a graphics-related issue introduced in newer drivers. Example: Visual corruption appears after installing a newer driver version
- As advised by an Intel Customer Support agent
|Support Options for Discontinued Intel® Graphics Products|
|Error Message: Computer Manufacturer Graphics Driver Detected|
|How to Roll Back a Driver to a Previous Version in Windows® 10 and Windows 11*|