|Note||While Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) can detect and offer upgrades for many of the drivers and software that are available on Download Center, you may have an Intel product that isn’t supported by this tool. Before you use Intel® DSA, refer to this page to ensure that your product is compatible with Intel® DSA.|
Installing the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA)
- Download the utility to your system.
- Run the setup program by double-clicking Intel® Driver & Support Assistant Installer.exe.
- Read and agree to the license terms and conditions.
- Select Install.
- Click the Launch button. The tray icon starts and automatically opens default browser.
|Note||This application is supported on Windows* 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows® 10, and Windows 11 using Firefox*, Chrome*, or Edge* (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer) browsers. |
Running the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant
Once the application installation completes, right-click the tray icon and choose Check for new drivers. The app can also be started from the Windows Start menu by typing Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to find and launch by clicking it.
Uninstalling the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant
- Click Start.
- Open Control Panel.
- Select Programs.
- Select Programs and Features.
- From the list that displays, click Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.
- Click Uninstall.
- A new window opens that offers to uninstall the program.