Below are some issue descriptions if problems are encountered with detection of the Intel Optane Memory H Series module. Click any issue descriptions you are encountering to link to possible solutions.
The Intel® Optane™ memory H Series is a hybrid solution that contains Intel® Optane™ memory media and also Intel® QLC 3D NAND media on the same M.2 device. Until the Intel® Rapid Storage Technology driver and software are installed, these will appear as two individual storage devices/drives in the OS and BIOS. See more about the product and details on how to configure a system to support.
- System only detects the Intel® QLC 3D NAND and not the Intel® Optane™ Memory Media
- Intel® Optane™ Memory H Series Drive is not detected in Windows*
- "No Compatible Optane Device Found": Error message when trying to manage Intel® Optane™ Memory H Series
- Only see one drive (for example, Intel Optane+477GBSSD) listed in Windows system applications
- Error stating there are no valid disk pairs in the system
If you encounter an issue not listed above, please use the feedback pop-up to describe what you encounter so that we can investigate.
|Intel® Optane™ Memory Installation Guide|
|Intel® Optane™ Memory Software and Drivers|
|Other Help and Support|