While Intel® Driver & Support Assistant (Intel® DSA) can detect and offer upgrades for many of the drivers and software that are available on Download Center, you may have an Intel product that isn’t supported by this tool. Before you use Intel® DSA, refer to this page to ensure that your product is compatible with Intel® DSA.
What is the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant?
Intel® Driver & Support Assistant is a free downloadable application for computers running the Microsoft Windows* Operating System. Intel® DSA helps keep your Intel drivers and software up to date with the following features:
- Easily identifies drivers installed by Intel and third parties
- Scans for Intel driver and software updates as well as system and device information
- Provides integrated support and links to other support information
Things to know
- There is no fee associated with Intel® Driver & Support Assistant. You can download the application from the Intel® DSA download page for free.
- Intel® DSA accesses localhost on ports 28385-28389. It also connects to www.intel.com, dsadata.intel.com, and downloadmirror.intel.com, all on port 443 (HTTPS).
- Intel® DSA offers a subset of the drivers and software available on Download Center. View a list of which drivers and software are included.
- Typical installation, loading, and analysis takes approximately three to six minutes using a broadband Internet connection (DSL/Cable).
What information does Intel® DSA collect?
Intel® Driver & Support Assistant only collects system and device information. We are committed to protecting your privacy. See our Privacy Notice for more information.
What Operating Systems Does Intel® DSA Support?
Intel® DSA supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the following Microsoft* Operating Systems:
- Windows 7*
- Windows 8* and Windows 8.1*
- Windows 10*
- Windows 11*.
If your OS is not supported, visit the Download Center to look for available drivers.
What Web Browsers Does Intel® DSA Support?
Intel® DSA requires a compatible web browser to display information and updates. One of the following browsers must be installed on your computer:
Edge or Edge* Legacy (version 44.17763/18.17763 or newer)
Intel® DSA may work with other web browsers but is only validated on the browsers listed above.
What Languages Does Intel® DSA Support?
Intel® Driver & Support Assistant is available in the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
How to find information about Intel® Computing Improvement Program
Intel® Computing Improvement Program (Intel® CIP) is an opt-in program that Intel offers for our customers to participate in and provide information about their computer's performance to make product improvements that may benefit customers in the future. Learn more about Intel® Computing Improvement Program.
|Intel® Driver & Support Assistant FAQ|