This download record installs the Windows® 10 and Windows 11* WiFi package drivers 22.200.2 for the Intel® Wi-Fi 6E/Wi-Fi 6 and Intel® 9000/8000 series Wireless Adapters.
- Windows 11*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 39.4 MB
- SHA1: 29E69AAB3C6FD718176C77C27F59635608C87FA9
- Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 8.5 MB
- SHA1: FC4612F495BEDF96DD323BF704272580B1DCE5DD
- From the Wi-Fi release 22.170.X package onwards, the Windows® 10 32-bit driver for products 7265(Rev. D),3165 and 3168 will only receive updates to address potential security vulnerabilities. Last available Win10 32-bit driver version is 22.214.171.124 from package 22.160.0
- From the Wi-Fi release 22.100.X package onwards, there will be one INF file as part of the installation package that will support all Intel Wi-Fi 6E adapters. The INF file (Netwtw06e.INF) will provide installation support for current and newer Wi-Fi 6E adapters. Additional Information available here.
The 22.200.2 package installs the Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi drivers for the following Intel® Wireless Adapters:
Windows® 10 64-bit and Windows 11*
- 126.96.36.199 for AX411, AX211, AX210, AX203, AX201, AX200, AX101, 9560, 9462, 9461, 9260
- 188.8.131.52 for 8265, 8260
- 184.108.40.206 for 7265(Rev. D), 3168, 3165
Windows® 10 32-bit
- 220.127.116.11 for 7265(Rev. D), 3168, 3165
- Drivers for certain Intel Wireless Adapters may not have been updated and are the same as the previous package. You do not need to install this package if the version of the driver is the same.
- Wireless products Intel® Wireless 7265 Family (Rev.C), Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 and Intel® Wireless 7260 Family adapters have been End-of-Life (EOL) and drivers are no longer available.
- Why do I see a different driver version with my Intel® Wireless 7265 Family adapters?
Which file to choose
- WiFi-22.200.2-Driver64-Win10-Win11.exe for 64-bit of Windows® 10 and Windows 11*
- WiFi-22.160.0-Driver32-Win10.exe for 32-bit of Windows® 10
Check if your Windows 10 is 32-bit or 64-bit.
Note: Windows* 11 is only supported in 64-bit.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues, and supported hardware.
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double-click on the file to launch installation.
Alternatively, you may download and run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect update.
If you need to perform customizable or silent installation, see Intel PROset/Wireless software and drivers for IT Admins.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX203
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX101
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Embedded IoT Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Industrial IoT Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.