This download record installs the Windows® 10 and Windows 11* WiFi package drivers 22.160.0 for the Wi-Fi 6E/Wi-Fi 6/9000/8000 series Intel® Wireless Adapters.
- Windows 11 Family*, Windows 10, 64-bit*
- Size: 29.3 MB
- SHA1: 7FFBFD332DFF10CF8BA76442D96A649ACFDBD92D
- Windows 10, 32-bit*
- Size: 8.5 MB
- SHA1: 54206DFE2302339B45F38C5809A535FE62B67D08
Driver package 22.160.0 has been validated to support Microsoft Windows 11* 22H2 (SV2)
From the Wi-Fi release 22.100.X package onwards, there will be one INF file as part of the installation package that will support all Intel Wi-Fi 6E adapters. The INF file (Netwtw06e.INF) will provide installation support for current and newer Wi-Fi 6E adapters. Additional Information avialable here.
The 22.150.0 package installs the Windows® 10 and Windows 11* Wi-Fi drivers for the following Intel® Wireless Adapters:
- 18.104.22.168 for AX411/AX211/AX210/AX201/AX200/9560/9260/9462/9461 (Only available in 64-bit version)
- 22.214.171.124 for 8265/8260 (Only available in 64-bit version)
- 126.96.36.199 for 7265(Rev. D)/3165/3168
Note: This software release version does not include new drivers for the Intel® Wireless 7265 Family (Rev.C), Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 and Intel® Wireless 7260 Family adapters. Please refer to the following link for latest available drivers here.
- Drivers for certain Intel Wireless Adapters may not have been updated and are the same as the previous package. You do not need to install this package if the version of the driver is the same.
- Why do I see a different driver version with my Intel® Wireless 7265 Family adapters?
Which file to choose
- WiFi-22.160.0-Driver64-Win10-Win11.exe for 64-bit of Windows® 10 and Windows 11*
- WiFi-22.160.0-Driver32-Win10.exe for 32-bit of Windows® 10
Note: Windows* 11 is only supported in 64-bit.
See the release notes for what's new or fixed, known issues, and supported hardware.
How to install
- Download the file to a folder on your PC.
- Double-click on the file to launch installation.
Alternatively, you may download and run Intel® Driver & Support Assistant to automatically detect update.
If you need to perform customizable or silent installation, see Intel PROset/Wireless software and drivers for IT Admins.
This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX203
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX411 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX211 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (Gig+)
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX101
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9462
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9461
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Embedded IoT Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 9260 Industrial IoT Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 Desktop Kit
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Wireless-N 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165
Automatic Driver and Software Updates
Identify your products and install Intel driver and software updates for your Windows* system.
Product and Performance Information
Intel is in the process of removing non-inclusive language from our current documentation, user interfaces, and code. Please note that retroactive changes are not always possible, and some non-inclusive language may remain in older documentation, user interfaces, and code.